Foul Weather Conditions:
Option 1: SHORTENED PADDLE
Our Traverse Water CREW will be checking the forecast and on-water conditions throughout the morning and will make the decision by 1:30pm at the latest.
If the conditions warrant, we will switch to the SHORT COURSE (Pictured Below)
Option 2: CANCELED PADDLE: Reroute the Trail Run Back along South Bay Trail to Cornwall Beach. Option 2 reroute will result in a lengthening of the Trail Run to 6.4 miles. Teams may opt to split this run into a 2 part relay run back to Cornwall Beach. Teams can self select where they would like the hand-off to occur but we recommend right at the Harris & 8th street crossing to allow for the first leg to closely replicate the 4.3 mile original length. Course Pictured Below:
Click the icon for specific race leg information: